A DNA Fit test goes further upstream than many other types of lab tests. One can easily find out what types of genetic “weak spots” they have, in order to be able to use the right diet, specific nutritional support, and exercise type that are needed to improve health.
- Cheek swab testing for 45 SNPs
- 50% are diet related; 50% are fitness related
- To be included a SNP has to have at least 3 peer-reviewed studies supporting a claim of an alteration in expression through a specific intervention
- In-print study documenting efficacy in sustained weight loss from obesity
- The test includes MTHFR status