Our Unique Approach
We use a unique combination of methods that enables us to “read” your system—Applied Kinesiology and Functional Neurology.
What we do:
We find obstacles to your own healing process, prioritize them, and optimize them through functional medicine and chiropractic neurology.
How do you benefit from our services?
- Faster relief from pain than with conventional treatments
- Reduction or elimination of prescription drugs
- Increased resistance to the stresses of life
- Better and more effortless “living in gravity”
- More energy
- Better balance, vision, and coordination
- Injury prevention and better healing from injuries
- More money saved by preventing disease and treating conditions naturally
How is this accomplished?
Through Functional Neurology, you can
- Re-establish or create better brain coherence for learning, processing, and focus
- Have better and more accurate perception of your surroundings and body so that you have better reflexes, vision, and balance
- Better adaptation to gravity
- Control or eliminate pain
- Improve function of all systems (digestive, cardiovascular, immune, etc.)
Applied Kinesiology and Acupuncture are healing systems that
- Turn on weak muscles to prevent injury, as well as promote better healing from injury or surgery
- Identify hidden problems that can potentially become a problem down the road
- Track and follow your body’s constantly changing needs—this keeps your treatment relevant and appropriate for what is going on right now, to encourage and facilitate healthy aging
- Tune your body to function at a higher level of performance
What we don’t do:
- Keep you coming in for excessive treatments that you may not need. We get a lot done each visit because we are combining many different types of approaches. If you are not experiencing the results we are looking for in a reasonable amount of time, we will either refer you to the appropriate practitioner or change what we are doing.
What about the Cost?
Cost will vary, of course, among individual cases. We do our best to keep costs down. Since office visits are longer than most doctors’ sessions, much can be accomplished. Even if you don’t notice it right away, a lot of correction and healing takes place each visit, and is happening between visits while your body processes the changes. Overall, this is the most cost-effective form of health care, because of its preventive nature. If you can prevent a one-day hospital stay, you’ve already saved thousands. The average length and cost of a hospital stay is about 4.6 days at $5,857 (back in 2001), while the total cost of comprehensive care can be considerably less than one visit to the emergency room.
Will I Have to Keep Coming Back Forever and Ever?
Why don’t we file insurance claims or Medicare?
What is Applied Kinesiology?
What is Functional Neurology?
What is Acupuncture?
Is Treatment Safe?
Did You Know?
- Spinal stiffness was linked to visceral pathology with nearly 100% accuracy based upon sympathetic innervation. (Medical Times, 1921)
- 1,000 capsules of Tylenol in a lifetime doubles the risk of end stage renal disease. (New England Journal of Medicine, 1994)
- The average time for a whiplash-injured patient to achieve maximum improvement is 7 months 1 week. (Spine, 1994)
- 93% of patients with chronic whiplash pain who have failed medical and physical therapy care improve with chiropractic adjustments. (Injury, 1996)
- Taking the correct drug for the correct diagnoses in the correct dose will kill about 106,000 Americans per year, making it the 4th most common cause of death in the US. (Journal of the American Medical Association, 1998)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for rheumatoid and/or osteoarthritis conservatively cause 16,500 Americans to bleed to death each year, making that the 15th most common cause of death in the US.(New England Journal of Medicine, 1999)
- Glutamate and aspartame can cause chronic pain sensitization, and removing them from the diet for 4 consecutive months can eliminate all chronic pain symptoms. (Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2002)
- Chiropractic spinal adjusting has been shown to be better than 5 times more effective than the NSAIDs pain drugs Celebrex and Vioxx in the treatment of chronic neck and low back pain. (Spine, 2003)
- In patients suffering from chronic pain subsequent to degenerative spinal disease, 59% can eliminate the need for pain drugs by consuming adequate levels of omega-3 essential fatty acids. (Surgical Neurology, 2006)
- Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to significantly lower blood pressure. (Journal of Human Hypertension, 2007)
- The estimated incidence of chronic pain from whiplash trauma is 15-40%. (Journal of the Am Academy of Ortho Surg, 2007)
- Meniere’s Disease has been linked to a disorder of the upper cervical spine facet joints. (International Tinnitus Jour, 2007)
- Supplementing with vitamin D3 has the potential to reduce cancer deaths in America by 75%.
- (Ann of Epidemiology, 2009)
- Potentially, the largest exposure of Americans to the neurotoxin mercury is through the consumption of products containing High Fructose Corn Syrup. (Environmental Health, 2009)
- Those who consumed the highest amounts of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory pain drugs (Ibuprofen, Advil, Aspirin, etc.) increased their risk of dementia, including Alzheimer’s dementia, by 66%. (Neurology, 2009)
- The newest estimate for the incidence of autism is 1 in 91 US children. (Pediatrics, 2009)
–this is happening because of Tylenol being routinely given to infants (Dr. Root’s comment)